Saturday, May 9, 2009

I have dream Her again...


OH!
quite long didnt dream diok her again...

yesterday nitez i hav dream diok 3 things.. n them is 不可思议 de dreams..

1 of de dream maybe is my hope..

how to say ?

let me tel u that dream...

...

er.. is happened at school's stadium

there was having some activities..

so i sitting de chair n watch it.. then later coming 三人组( i think u all know who lar..)

bt them stop n decides wat thing de.. later, e and t bring h can in front me..

n say:" actually already 原谅 u, bt u really noisy lar! n i not hate u de .. "

when i hear it, n really 惊讶. h sit beside me n e & t run away.. @.@

she wanted 手牵手 wit me.. bt 犹豫不定.

so i 只好伸手和她手牵手. tis feeling as true as a real life..

my heart is very happy tat she 原谅 me ..

...

bt that only a dream...

i hope it become true in the real life..

No comments:

Post a Comment