Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Even too late, but still wan post the new snsd de song "tell me your wish"

SM has teased us for days with numerous group and solo pictures of the girls' new concept, but the long awaited video teaser for SNSD's highly anticipated comeback is finally here. The teaser was just released minutes ago at exactly 9:09pm in Korea, and consider me teased. "I am genie for your dream, I am genie for the world." Hell, I didn't even know how much I liked Engrish until now. It is unknown who the male voice is, but rumors are saying that it's Micky Yoochun from DBSK. Who do you think it is?



Here's their comeback schedule
========================
June 19th Teaser ReleaseJune
22nd MP3 ReleaseJune
25th Mini-Album ReleaseJune
26th KBS Music BankJune
27th MBC Music CoreJune
28th SBS Inkigayo


SNSD's comeback mini album track list
=============================
1.소원을 말해봐(Genie)
2.Etude
3.여자친구(Girlfriend)
4.남자친구(Boyfriend)
5. 동화(Fairy Tale)
6. 1년 後(One Year Later)

With titles like those, they could probably make a drama about it. Which reminds me. Last year me being the perfect boyfriend that I am, took my girlfriend Etude (don't ask me why her name is Etude, and don't ask her why either, she's very sensitive about her name) on an overnight camping trip. It was just like a modern day fairy tale. Well, not exactly. Let's just say things got carried away, and I did not come prepared. So the day after, I was totally flipping out. My mom would totally cut off my internet if she found out I got a girl pregnant. Fortunately, I found this dude with long hair that said he was a Genie, and that he would grant me my wish if I paid him $200. Boy was I relieved. However, one year later, I found a baby in front of my doors with a note saying that he was my child. Sonnamabeech!





No comments:

Post a Comment