Friday, October 2, 2009

Hate !

Tuesday ( 29 /9) that day, I not feeling well and need went to see doctor.
So I genna balik awal. But , first 4 period I must stay at library for check stok.
Before that, I already told seldom pp that wrote me first 4 period at library. Later , just only wrote me balik awal.
But, I don't know what they told monitor n write me 1st period balik awal.
When 3:20 pm , Puan Lim called my name, so I straight took the bag and went to staff room.
I asked the slip from Puan Lim, Puan Lim wrote the time was 320 pm !!!
Ok.. That is what happen at that day.

Next day, I also need went to library for check stok.
So, at 1st period, I went off.
But, after that yun told me Teacher wanted me to write letter.
I got a shock!
Why?
Because already after 315pm went back home, can still as got come school and not need letter.
After checking, I went back to class and asked my other friends 1 more time to comform the slip thing.
When I asked my other side friend homework, ya ! she got told me .
But, Shin yi them wanted her don't tell me about the 名句.
Maybe she don't want do such thing, so she told me.
And I get another shock again.
I don't understand why they want do such things !
I hate them

SO, this is Wend what going on.

Yesterday, I found teacher and told the teacher about Tues balik awal thing.
Because I found our was that teacher wrote me 1st period balik awal.
So that's why I need write the letter.
But is too late.
Because teacher said she already pass out the things for month report.
If need correct it, still want calculate again and pass up again.
Teacher asked me to write the letter, And I said can.
I don't want let teacher trouble, so I just to beat it.
After I told tze yin and eva about this thing.
Ya, I'm beat it!
But teacher at class asked me 1 more time, that time I almost wanted cry.
I'm not doing wrong.
Why I need to bear this matter ?
When I went to bus, I can't beat and I cry out.
It just lets me to think that matter.
Yuen Lin just comfort me, And I told her I can't believe they are such the person !
Maybe I make wrong.
I should be not trust them because I just trust some only ! That's all !
I tell myself next time , I settle my things by myself and don't want other to help me.
Cos they can't be TRUST !

No comments:

Post a Comment