Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1st tumpang rapid ( Penang one day trip) haha ^^

after celebrate the campfire, Cai Yun & I go to MPH for looking novel..
Haha.. That got few new novels, N I decide which book that should I buy..
Last, I choose the most gan dong de..
Later, Yuen Lin come up and find us, of course include jirachi.
But she dont know where is MPH, so I go to treat her lar!
HAHA.. Later buy all that need use, and we tumpang rapid go back to jirachi house.

Christmas Tree in popular.. nice ..

Jirachi and the snow man ( actually I wan take that picture but stupid jirachi run into it )


This time is my 1st time tumpang rapid , they already tumpang a lot time too..
And 1 tang is RM1.40 ( so mahal ) = =
My money fly aways.. TT
WOAH!
1st time tumpang rapid and wanna pengsan liao..
cos 1st stand so long ~
DIe!
Because yuen lin and jirachi need go another place, so Cai Yun and I turun 1st
N the members of chaoz all get suprise too..
HAHA !
And zhewei and jin pei wanna pek cek liao..
cos the banner .. haha.. but not bad oo..^^
Emo at bus stop..4 of us emo again..
Waiting ~

Yuen Lin and ME ^^

Cai Yun & Jirachi
yuen lin , cai yun n jirachi.. ( I'm missing de) Yuen Lin , Cai Yun, Me and Jiachi
孤单小孩被遗留了~
Yan Jin and Wan En doing the food tag

Haha.. Ah wei wei ~
Yun Wei and Winnie..
PS: Kai Yan tipu us !!! Bo exco meeting also didnt told us.. > <

No comments:

Post a Comment