Monday, December 28, 2009

hang out with sam them

That me ! er... Y so dark?? Cos the time was almost night, so seem very dark.. =.=
Today I hang out with sasa n sam .. TO GURNEY PLAZA !!
This will be 1st hang out with them and er.. Maybe is too quite de.. Cos I never hang out with other school friends together.. I'm sorry that if saya terlalu diam ~ sign.. But anywhere that quite fun too.. ^^
Haha.. Sasa with me took photo together .. This is 1st time took at outside ~ HAHA.. XD We walked around and around and.. I hate this pic !!
Cos I'm look very fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Oh GOSH !!!!
Lol ! That was someone said that he change de lol.. haha.. Jus wearing 1 more glasses de..

Later we watched THe princess and the Frog.. Cos the avator is selling fast! Not seat de ler..Sobzz... And after that I followed them and met Hydrax pp.. And I don noe what should I say. So, i jus quite nia.. TT.. haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment