Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Afternoon Pendaftaran Kokurikulun =)

After the school , was afternoon class. All of the Ranger committee stayed back for helped The Pandu committee did some very Important + exciting thing.
There was because today was afternoon students pendaftaran their favourite co-curiculum.
But , I most dissapointed was because I had SIVIK CLASS .
The class started on 1.30pm until 2.30 pm while the pendaftaran start on 2pm.
Sign.. So I must finished my sivik class , after just went to hall.
Oh ya ! Today, our Sivik teacher~ Pn. Ong Bee Lin told us about kerja amah. That is build a model house. This is because it is very hard to make it, so that I decided myself to Laporan group. Another, I'm also a naib pengerusi at laporan group.
After 2.30pm , Kai Ling and I strange to hall and look up the situation.
But , glad that they did a good job !
I heard from them , the form 1 student who wrote the name almost 80 something !!
WOAH ! This was very large number !
Happiness was thanks for form 3 and form 4 , they really really did a great job !
Haha.. After that, All of us , mean ranger committee had a small meeting at the canteen.
We discussed about this saturday meeting should be doing thing.
Finsihed discussed things, I went to hall and found Pandu QM~ Zhewei .
I asked her did she know what to do at 1st meeting and she answed me don't know.
Haiyoo..
So I told her , but she seem very tired and stream too. I think I better write on the paper and guide her on this Saturday.
Before back to home, Xin Yi and I went to HQ asked the camp and price.
OMG ! The prices is higher than last year. SIGN !
I hate do this thing lar !
But anywhere that's my jobs.. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment