Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally ~1st RANger MEEting 2010

Date : 16/1/10
Time: 700am till 1200pm
Place: In Front of A5 ~ A7 classroom
Aim: 1st Meeting for Ranger 2010

Committee of RANGER 2010
Thanks Jian Tian Edit this

Today woke up so early ! Woke up so early for wat?!
Today is not FRIDAY , is Not SCHOOL DAY , but why still woke up so early ?
This is because today is our RANger 1st meeting at the school !
This day FINALLy arrive ! So excited for it !
Another sad thing was need wake up so early.. T-T
Almost 7am, four of us , that were yuen lin, cai yun , xin yi and me arrived to school. Thanks xin yi's sis or mother ( er.. I really don't know is her mom or her sis because that women seem very young ! ) fetched us to school. =) WOAH ! Some form 3 or 4 already arrived and waited at outside the classroom.
Now , I'm already stress for it ! One again, I'm return to up and be one of the committee.
Ya ! I totally stress for it ! When was my turn to take the speech, I'm told too fast and I think also blur too.. T-T..
But after speech, I did my job very well and I closer n closer habit it ! HAha !
Another, we also choose our campfire 2010 and farewall 2010 chairlady and vice.chair. COngratulation to u ! And hope U all do a great jobs !
This are campfire 2010 chairlady ~ Lushi and Vice. Chair~Woei Jai.


They are farewall 2010 chairlady~ ming li and vice.chair~ May may.

Still want know about Ranger ?

Pls click the link~19th Ranger Unit 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment