Monday, February 8, 2010

I heard the CNY song in the school !

Guess wat ??
Today I'm finally heard the Chinese New Years song when I'm was sleeping.
Ya ! When I'm was sleeping ! The song was disturb me sleep !
I think all students who was sleeping after arrive the school were geram this.
Sign.. But we can't do anything too ,at least you go to principal room and puck Form 6 senior who put the song.
Maybe today is my lucky day.
Why?
Because not me, whole P5B class were very happy that our chinese teacher was no coming to our class !Heppy !

After that, I went to continue my exam in library after club.
This is my 1st time used 1 hour to susun 140 books in library ! WHOOTS!
Another I also finish my exam too ! HAHA !! I'm is the 4th who finish the test ! Hurray !!
hehe.. But still got a lot of stayback and duty too..

After went home, Yi Xian came to my house and make the muffin with me together. This is 1st time nobody helps us. We try our best to make these. Although we not really the recepit is correct , but we try this ! And last, the taste still not bad . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment