Tuesday, April 27, 2010

14th ranger campfire

This Year is my last chance to enjoy our school campfire~14th ranger campfire
Because This year I'm already form 5.
Ya.. sad to heard this..
Besides , how about this year campfire?
Did all the Oc make their bext ?
Did this camfire happened some weird thing?
I'm will tell u later..
First, This year we were inviting this few school for coming our campfire.
Thanks for the coming.. =)
This will be our back drop for this campfire.
Before the campfire start,
This is ming li's gadget. Our CL for this campfire~lushi Vice Cl.~woan jaiThe opening from F1
Campfire burning~
Our MC ~ Mandy and Wan qing after was intro the visitors

Nex, Their performe!
This year OCOur Ex-senior also came back and had a song ~
Last, the result.. Hooi Shi taught them how to give the result
The prize

Comment from me:

This time I lazy to describe the campfire, so just see the picture.

How about this campfire?

I just can say 1 word , is " δΉ±!". Why I'm saying that?

The OC should be know Why I'm saying that thing. After the campfire end, I want give comment to u all but kai ling didn't said anything, so I better stop it.

But better let u all know, next time don't make this mistake again. okay? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment