Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 年的第一个POST ....

Finally is free now ! Hahahaha...
Actually, I want tell you something. Today what I'm post = 2010 2011years 1st post..
Hehe.. Busy ? No... Actually.. Shhh.. I'm lazy to post it..
But lastly I'm still post.. hahaahha..XD
and Is 2.2.2011 just post the 1st post ! hahaha....

Okok.. Just take a look with ur patient..
After my SPM examination, I had a journey to Singapore with my family..
And we went to Sentosa, Universa Studio ( Is this spelling , I think is wrong ) and other place..
Celebrated Christmas in Singapore, And this is my 1st at different country celebrate the festival !

The time pass very fast.. Now , we are coming to 2011 years !
And sorry for late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Step into January.
Mean I wanted to start my college life !
Orientation day, I met Sze Sze at there ! Is suprise me !
Sze Sze is taking the interial course and I still comfuse about what course.
OMG ! The student book is my secondary school's double !
And inside is english.. My english no good... T-T

The second week of January, I'm started my college life !
Hahaha.. All of classmate = my friends is nice..
Lecture is nice too.. and I think I fall in l**e with someone..
Haha.. Well shhh.. Just be a secret.. Because It's impossible be true..
But I also hope can be true.. *Sign*
In this class, that's a name called CD1101-1P and Have some friends in CCD1101-1P..
They are nice ! I Love Them ! Muack..
haha..

Well.. Today start until 8.2.2011..
My Chinese New Year Holiday is here ! HUrray !
I'm happy for it but still very sad..
Because That's lot of assigment is waiting me.. OH NO...
Ok.. I tell U.. The One Academy = T.O.A = Thousand of Assigment !
It this right ??
Ya, I think is RIGHT !!
Haha.. But I  need finish quickly because I don't want a nightmare before Re-open school
Haha.. And Last, Happy Chinese New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment