Sunday, August 23, 2009

22/8 OUR HAPPY ENDING~ farewell..

ya.. this day finally come..

this day will be our last meeting

n the theme is 'our happy ending'.

because this farewell, i became a panda..

haiz.. i jus slept 2 hours nia..

TIRED~~ TT

ya.. very very very tired..

MY job is making the souvinier..

i'm sorry to f5 senior..

cos really ugly..

sorry...

we 3 arrive the school at 7 am

and start our work.

i start to make the slide show.

and it really make me crazy.

y? cos really hard ler..

after that..

all guide 1 by 1 coming..

OH NOT!

i start worry that i wil make wrong

later we all oc prepare n change cloth

ya.

I am a 'boy'

haha..

cos i dislike wearing a dress.

when 930am

it start..
N f2 having perfome all make-up

haha.. zhewei too

and she so cool

DUm!

the candle! burning me..

hot hot hot!



ok.. skip it now

IMPORTANT is~

LIWEI SO SEXY THAT DAY!!

when they having fashion show..

ZHEWEI so pretty.. she make-up

I'm was shock by them

OMG!!

N...

lilin n zhewei higher than me after wearing gao geng xie!

bei siok1!!

TT



haha..

lastly.. the ending..

give senior souvinier

and committee saying the post!



OF course was f3 1st

later was renjer

bt all of us already ai si ma si ler..

don wan chao them

haha..

MY bahagian- wildz get the best supporting item n Bext OVERAll!!

Hurray..

N my next year post is QM..



after that

v clearing together..

be4 i left the school, i very 感动

y?



cos zhewei stil rmb my birthday n she told other f2

them sang birthday song to me when i return A6 classroom n take a look them



haha.. she also gave me a present..

Is a handmake by her..

cute..



THANKS ZHEWEI & LUV U ALL =)



i will take care it..



ya.. that is my story for farewell that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment