Sunday, August 23, 2009

My birthday party and Outing

ya... after de farewell, i having a bbq party in my house! OH YEA!

but almost my friends can't came..

only yuen lin, cai yun and sheng hui were coming.

Thanks for coming~

b4 started de party, I settle the bbq things..

near 645pm , yuen lin and cai yun were coming too

N I think very suit.. y?

YUen lin went to qb bought 磨指甲 thing and started mo until 8 smtg..

Cai yun bought the 眼睫毛things..

haiz..

they gave me a nice clock, the shape is cat cat de.. cutety..

after that, sheng hui also came de..
HA! bbq start now! N i lazy to typ.. so c the picture !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the house
Yuen Lin


HAHA.. cai yun feed by sheng hui
sheng hui leng lui
My present..
Fencing.
Cai Yun become baby sister
Ya.. My birthday cake. Is chocolate tiramisu ice-cream cake
Photo together ^^
HEY! CAI YUn wat r u point?
Me and my cake
Me and my grandparents
My mom and me
Cutting the cake

We again..

Me and sheng hui
Hoho!! this is bes overall n bes supporting present.. nice..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
the nex day, really is my birthday..
I and cai yun go 2 qb n play.. watch movie too..
We having our tea time at old town.
I luv this pic..
My drink

Nasi Lemak
Both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment