Thursday, December 24, 2009

CTC ' 09

THE TIME PASS ALREADY...
YA.. IT'S TOO FAST AND OUR CTC'09 CAMP ALSO COME TO THE ENDING ..
NOW.. I START TO MISS CTC'09 SO MUCH...


Still remember the first time , our exco meeting..

Cos I still not that so much to know them..
But, luckly because this camp..
I meet a lot friends from PFS + CGL..
haha.. this will so fun..
Even Only 2 groups.. but the camp also very fun..
If can..
I hope the time can return to that time... XD

NOW INTRO OUR EXCO :
POR KAI YANN ~ TL + DISIPLIN MATSER..


All pp in the camp called him " pork "! haha.. that quite fun..
he is a nice + friendly +funny person..
Of course he also is my 1 of the koko lar..
He dance very nice too.. But always bully us.. de lol...

CASON CHONG ~ ATL + TREASURE + FIRST AID
haha.. I'm called him monkey boy..
why? cos his face as a monkey.. haha
he always take my bear bear n don noe do wat.. de lol..
HAha.. he also same like por .. is a nice + funny person.. haha.. n until pre-camp end , he still don noe wat was my name, n always calling me " BABY " haiz~

CHEW CHIN QUAN ~ ATL + QM

didnt start the camp and kena accident.. =.=
Haiz ~ this koko very cham lol.. ke xian him..
But he is a nice person.. N he has koko kuan .. so i cal him koko lol..
haha.. N he always take care exco + participle..

LOH JING YI ( THAT ME LAR... ) ~ ASST. QM

I think I not need to into my self gua...
All pp also knoe de lar..
OWH ! YA.. all pp in camp call me " BABY "
I also don nderstand y calling me baby..
haiz~

ANG CAI YUN ~ ASST. TREASURE + ASST. FRIST AID

" POTATO " is her nice name in this camp.. haha...
given by CASON CHONG.. y ? cos cason said her face jus like potato..
so all pp keeping called her potato..
haha.. ya.. she dance quite nice.. I LUV IT !

KOK YUEN LIN ~ ASST. SECURITY

HAHA.. ah lin lin a~ is very good in sew cloth + cook + many de pp lar..
she always helps Chaoz patrol..
Even that, sometime dissapointed to them..
But she will forget that all unhappy things..

CHAN MENG FEI ~ ASST. CLEANESS

meng fei is a nice person.. Ya..
Even she not one of committee, she still helps us..
N we are welcome her to be one of the exco..
N she always help us too..
SAMANTHA NEOH ~ ASST. DISIPLIN
Sam is Form 3 guide from CGL..
Even she is smaller than us. but she is a friendly.. n make friends with us..
Ya.. She very funny too..
And we all always together.. haha

MELLISSA OOI ~ PHOTOGRAFER

Sasa is her nice name.. I given de..N she quite Beauty.. She always kena bully from all pp in the camp
Y?
Cos all pp calling her MRS. POR.. haha



OUR EXCO GADGET !!

ME WITH CAI YUN ( HAHA.. POTATO ) DICUSS BOUT FUN TIME + CABARAN ME WITH CCQ KOKO O! YUEN LIN WITH ME ME + ZHEWEI..( SHE LOOKS QUITE TIRED ) THIS WILL BE THE FUNNIST PHOTO IN THE WORLD =.= ME , SAM.. SAM , SASA FROM CGL.
MONKEY BOY STILL SLEEPING.. OUR GIRLS EXCO ALSO WANT TAKE WITH TOGETHER MER.. XD EXCO PHOTO NO. 1
SASA WITH ME ! CASON MONKEY BOY , ME POR KOKO , ME ME, CAI YUN, ZHEWEI, JIN PEI WITH DOGGY SAM , CAI YUN , YUEN LIN , ME EXCO PHOTO NO.2 FUNNY MOTION OF EXCO CHAOZ ~ PCGHS + PFSHYDRAX ~ CGL + PFS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHA.. LAST WILL BE OUR EXCO

No comments:

Post a Comment