Thursday, December 24, 2009

CTC'09 2

Now we went to The campnight ~ Even there was only 2 patrol but the performe so nice too..
N all the participle didnt let us dissapointed ! THANKS TO U ALL


GOOD BYE~ CHaoz Pl~ Chai cos he went to his holiday de..
N another was his one of the members.. Heyman ~ OH GOSH ! WHy keeping raining ?! N that time I'm was so angry them.. cos they still playing ..
But.. After I'm cold down de.. HAiz..
Sorry that I angry de.. But the modern time was coming~
HAHA.. FInally can ate delicious food... ya~ I'm Like tiramisu so much ~
YEAH ~~ Finally the BBQ night was arrived ! I'm so excited for it ! haha..
This was our memory night too.. All pp enjoyed their BBQ ...
N later we group together and thinked all the past time ~
Ya.. I'm cry de ! WHy??
BEcause that song !!! Make me cry ! ZW also cry N I'm dont know still got who cry..
But, this will be the end de.. Hope everyone was enjoy it !
CHAOZ Patrol
Hydrax Patrol
N the exco !!
Last day was cleaning day~ Haiz ~
All the gadgets must be clear it !
That mean the camp was end de.. So sad ~
Why the time pass so fast !!
So all cleaning , cleaning ~~ Me and LU shi ~
Everyone was tired ~ Everyone was so exciting !
WHy ? COs the prize ceremory wanna to start now !!
OF course There also got some funny thing lar..
Alvin gt the senior scout !!
Heyman also gt the junior Scout !!
Congra to u all..
Ya..
Let me say out the prize that Chaoz Get !
Best Idol ~ Jirachi n Zhewei ( haha.. I luv Their voice )
Best LogBook ( I like their log book so much ! )
Best Gadget ( their shelter so special ! )
Best Ship ( Their ship so cute n colourful )
Best Modern Cook ( Ya.. The food were so delicious )
Best Cosplay ( WOAH ! SO fantasy ! )
ps:
Zhewei, I so proud of u ! Cos u so brave when they asked who will be the bext guide !
Even u didnt get the prize, but u always are the bext Guide !
This was the bext Guide
Bext PS ~ MEGAN
Bext PL ~ Daniel
OWH ! FInally the last Prize .. All pp also wanted that prize.. Our exco also want too.. !!
But this only gave to participle .. Haha.. I know that the most funny thing was Cason asked who want the OVERALL !!
N he said PL can chase, because he said out the word.. So daniel N alvin Chased him so hard !
COs they ran half the field A !!!!
But The Overall was belonging to CHaoz ~ HAha..
COngra to u all ...
Sorry that I have dissapointed to u all before...
But U all make it ! Good JOB !
After the prize ceremory, we quickly changed the uniform n get into bus..
Cos NOW WE WENT TO BEACH ! ! !
HURRAY ~~ but badly they said wrong place.. N pass the beach.. so when we arrived the beach
the time already Pass 1 hour ago.. HAiz~
But not bad lar... cos we still got show n watch..
Our Bext Pl + his member , I think is Beng Huai right. They kena dance Wonder Girl 's "NOBODY" !!!!
Haha.. cos In the campnight they perfome NOBODY.. haha..
OUr Best PS kena dance chincken dance.. de lol...
GOOD JOB ! MEGAN !!
OMG ! ! ! ! This will be the hottest new in Chaoz Patrol... !!!!
N I'm Forget BOUGHT PORCORN !!! Why????
Alvin Finally said out his word to LI WEI !!!
HAHA.. So sweet... Cos Li wei don say the choose.. So she kena did both thing..
HAHA...
LAST Haha.. This is Chaoz member playing in sea water... N i kena thrown into sea water too.. =.=
Why? All thanks too JASON TEOH !
Cos he is the one that started thrown me.. later all Chaoz members help him too...
HAiz~ I'm kena very cham ler... N my leg also get injured a !! !!!
Haha.. but no really serious~ cos Pork bleeding n Jirachi also !
LAter.. We went back to PFS n waited yl's father came..
Of course we having our dinner at MCD !
Now, I'm just waiting the outing + BBQ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment