Monday, August 23, 2010

Librarian Anniversay and Ranger FArewell '2010

Last Year in school….
Last farewell in ranger…
Last farewell in Librarian…
The invitations From :

Ranger Farewell

God of time was so fast ! Last Saturday, is my last farewell in ranger and librarian. But , there was first time that 2 farewell organized at same time !
OH NO !
I’m glad this is the last year at here.. How ?? How ?? How??
What should I’m do???

Last, I decide went to Ranger Farewell..

Before that, All of committee include me still discussing the committee list. Them make us penIng ! Give our own opinion.. but last the result is same..



This year, our farewell theme is “ flash back “. And all the OC became ginna! Haha.. so funny..

The decoration

The opening was OC’s dance , they choose super junior song ----- “ No Other “

Notice their shirt ! And puzz them up ,will become “ We Love You All “ .. Haha.. Thanks Guys !


After that, I went to Librarian anniversary. This year, their theme is “ Black and White “. What mean? I don’t know.. Although, their meaning to chiam, I still went there. They gave us song sheet and badge , look this !

Ok ! Back to Ranger Farewell...
Some Performence From F2, F3 and F4..

Of course still had the cake ceremony ~

And thank for the book , souvenir...


Photo Slide show..



Friends 4ever.. =)

* Ranger ROCK ! *

No comments:

Post a Comment