Saturday, March 6, 2010

2nd meeting in this years..

Alright ! Alright ! The 2nd meeting has just pass by today.
This time was banner competition and supporting item competition.
This is very worse meeting that I've never seen before.
Sorry bout' saying that, Pls forgive me..
Maybe 1st time banner competition and supporting item competition combine to one. And the time was limited ! So, everyone were hurried bout' it.
Of course also include ourself ~ committee Ranger.
I'm sorry that I didn't gave marks for this 2 competition because was busy just now. Count.... Count.. count ! Hate to count $$ ! Just make me confuse the total price ! Hng ... Hng ... Hng ... Really hate to count.
But, this was my jobs for it. Sign...
Anywhere 2nd meeting already pass away. DOn't think to much ! Just Add oil at next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment