Saturday, March 6, 2010

Try to realize my target

Hey, buddies ! Is very long time that never upload my blog.
Sorry bout' this. But I've have a nice reason .
this post gonna to be my last post on this few month.... Next time when I'm upload, maybe will be after the SPM.
Ya ! This year I gonna have a stupid + hate + idiot IPT SPM at the end of this year.
Sign... This month already is March 2010.
I've never think our golden time has pass so fast. Faster and Faster.. And My exam will be soon too.
My parent ...
My teacher ...
Always say the same thing..
This year , u're already form 5 and u having SPM THIS YEAR !
Are u know ?
Now u still at the worse level, if u still lazy, how u study at oversea?!
This is very important for ur future ! Pls think this carefulLY !!!
... Speechless....
well ! well ! well !
I will let u know I'm can make this !
But Please lar.. Don't want always put ' SPM ' this word on ur word !
I'm really sick for heard that word !

sorry just now . I think I better learn to control myself.
Ok then, just concentrate to realize my target .

Although this situation, But I've still try to on9 and upload my blog.

So..
Next time See u ~

GO ! GO ! GO !
JING YI, ADD OIL !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment